more shopping in duck, nc: boho finds

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I guess you could say my vacation shopping cohorts and I spent a long time in the Urban Cottage store in Duck, NC. I already showed you the lovely sea glass-hued beach house decor they were featuring on one side of the store.
curtain panel
On the other side? Boho. Maybe I don't get out enough, but I get excited when I find pretty decor shops that are NOT Pottery Barn.
I believe most of these printed items are by Karma Living, which reminds me of the Karma Design booth I drooled over in NYC at Christmastime.

These bright spicy colors make me happy.
Nearby in the same shopping complex, we stumbled upon  Confetti Clothing Company.
These cheerful sundresses by Flying Tomato are designed to look made from vintage linens.
Bucket o' summer scarves.
Some of those smocked dresses that are also skirts, by Hessi, I believe.
That's all the prettiness for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment