first blogiversary!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just realized yesterday was my first "blogiversary"! I had a funny feeling today and went back to my first post to confirm it. Two years ago I didn't even know what a blog was, then I started sewing again and kept stumbling across these wonderful projects on other people's sites and  got swept up in it. When I started the blog I wasn't sure I'd have enough to talk about or the stamina to stick with it. I've never been able to keep a journal of any kind in the past, but here I am! It's turned out to be something enjoyable that I don't have to force myself to do, and it's been more personally beneficial than I expected. I've had my most productive year creatively than I've had in, oh, a decade. I've thought things through more and completed more projects than I would have otherwise. Following though with setting up my studio and opening the Etsy shop were biggies. And it looks like a few people are actually reading it which is rather nice, so thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!I've enjoy reading your blog - maria

Post a Comment